Criminal Defense Law
At the Law Office of Louis T. Rosenberg, P.C., we defend all misdemeanor crimes at municipal, state, and federal level. We are three experienced trial attorneys who will defend you from your initial court appearance to appeal cases.
Our firm is prepared to vigorously defend your rights and address a broad range of criminal defense law matters. We can help you if:
- You or your family member is charged Driving infractions
- You or your family member is charged with Possession of Drugs
- You or your family member is charged with DWI 1st & 2nd
- Including License Revocation Hearings after your driver’s license was confiscated
- You or your family member is charged with Theft & Burglary
- You or your family member is charged with criminal conduct relating to your Immigration status
- You or your family member is charged with Misdemeanors
Our firm also help qualified clients destroy their criminal record records of an arrest for a criminal charge through Expunction and Non-Disclosure cases. Call our office to find out if you’re eligible for one of these remedies.
The Law Office of Louis T. Rosenberg, P.C. will also help you or your family member if they have a Motion to Revoke Probation. After being placed on probation, the prosecutor may file a “Motion to Revoke” probation, alleging that the probationer violated the conditions of probation. We will fight for a reasonable bond and defend you against these allegations. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.